Thursday, July 28, 2011

Something that i feel.



I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY ! 
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow . 
Beby . I love more than i can say . i love you more than any word can say . Hehehehe . I love you more than action i take . I'll be right here loving you till the end : ) I love you with the breath , the smiles n tears of all my life sayang . Love you not because its is right but because i love you beby . I love you today , yesterday and every tomorrow . Cause i love you and i miss you , hearing ur voice is the closest thing to touching you . I love you not only for who ur are , but for who i am when i am with you , i love you once , i love you still , i always have , i always will .... I love you in the morning , in the middle of day , in the hours we are together , and the hours we are away ... I love you by no stretch of ur imagination . I LOVE YOU NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE , BUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT I FEEL WHEN I'M NEAR YOU...I love you more than my ELMO , pliss dont tell him : ( hahahahaha ... A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you .. The most beautiful view is the one i share with you ...If i know what love is , it is because of you rara .. love you my anak gajah 

No comments:

Post a Comment