Tuesday, December 20, 2011

nobody's PERFECT

When i'm nervous i have this thing, yeah... i talk too much.. Sometimes i just can't shut the hell up!
It's like i nid to tell someone, anyone who'll listen. And that's where i seem to fuck up! Yeah, i forget about the consequences. For a minute there i lose my senses. And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going. The words start flowing. But i never meant to hurt you. I know it's time that i learned to. Treat the people i love like i wanna be loved. This is a lesson learned. I hate that i let you down. And i feel so bad about it. I guess karma comes back around, 'Cause now i'm the one that's hurting. And i hate that i made you think. That the trust we had is broken. Don't tell me you can't forgive me. 'Cause nobody's perfect! If i could turn back the hands of time. I swear i never would've crossed that line. I should of kept it between us. But, no, i went and told the whole world how i feel. So i sit nd i realize with these tears falling from my eyes, i gotta change if i wanna keep you forever.. I promise that im gonna try baby.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment